It is Coast Sitters’ mission to provide the best in-home childcare services on the Hibiscus Coast. We consistently work hard to build a team of experienced childminders who you can rely on to care for your most precious little people. Coast Sitters also aims to respect the time and skills of all employees, ensuring they feel safe and welcomed in your home. To ensure both our families and sitters feel respected and valued by Coast Sitters arrangements, we have established detailed Terms and Conditions. By using the services of Coast Sitters, you are agreeing to adhere to the Terms and Conditions below.
Coast Sitters agrees to always:
- Provide expert, safe, and trusted care by experienced childminders
- Communicate regarding changes of policies, updates in systems, or any other relevant information affecting families
- Respect your privacy, and keep all records and information safe
- Answer your requests in a timely and professional manner
- Keep your children’s best interests at the forefront of decisions
In return, we ask that families:
- Create a safe and welcoming working environment for our sitters
- Communicate all relevant information about your children and bookings, in a timely and effective manner
- Respect the time of our sitters, by sticking to your booking time as much as possible
- Communicate with sitters around arrival times and information that concerns the interaction between the children and the sitter
- Book through the Coast Sitters website or via a Coast Sitters representative (no bookings through the sitters themselves)
- Provide positive and/or constructive feedback to allow us to increase the quality of our services
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As we respect that our sitters have kept your booking time free for you, we request you are respectful in booking for the hours that you need. Hours in your booking that are not needed (e.g. you arrive home earlier), will still be charged, capped at 1 hour.
For example: if you book from 5pm-11pm, and arrive home at 9pm, you will only be charged until 10pm. If you arrive home at 10pm, you will be charged until 11pm.
Another example: if you book from 10am-3pm, and arrive home at 2:15pm, you will be charged until 3pm. If you arrive home at 12:20pm, you will be charged until 1:20pm.
For the time charged where a sitter is not needed, you will be charged at the rate the previous hour was charged.
It is the responsibility of you, the family, to provide correct contact information. If the information has been inputted incorrectly, and stops a sitter from arriving at the booking start time, you will still be charged from the time you have booked. We are always working hard to update our systems to make sure our processes maximize our services. However, we rely on families to double check their booking information, and use our booking systems proficiently.
After your sitter has 100% confirmed they are available, you will be sent an email confirming your babysitting event, including an online payment link to pay a deposit of $15.
Paying this deposit confirms your babysitting event.
This deposit will be reimbursed to you, as it is deducted from your total invoice after your babysitting event. If you cancel, this deposit will not be reimbursed to you and will serve as your cancellation fee.
An invoice will be sent to you after the babysitting event. The invoice must be paid within 7 days of the invoice date, unless you specify otherwise. If the invoice cannot be paid within 7 days of the invoice date, please contact a Coast Sitters representative to arrange another payment date. We are happy to work with you on a payment date and structure that suits your family.
If your invoice has not been paid by two weeks from the invoice date, unless an alternative payment plan has been arranged with Coast Sitters, you will be charged a late payment penalty of $10 per week, until the invoice has been paid. This late payment fee will be added to your invoice total, and resent to you every week.